- European Waterways is the only luxury hotel barge company offering vacations in nine countries.
Why Cruise with European Waterways
Cruises are All Inclusive, and include:
- 6 Nights accommodation on board in an air-conditioned, en-suite cabin.
- The services of an experienced Captain / Host, Chef, Hostess(es), Driver/Tour Guide.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner aboard. A local meal ashore, once per week on most barges.
- An excellent selection of fine regional and international wines and spirits, plus an all day open bar, tea and coffee.
- Daily excursions by chauffeured minibus and entry fees to castles, vineyards, markets and other local places of interest.
- Use of barge facilities such as bicycles, boules, barge library and on certain vessels, a spa pool.
- Return transfers to and from the local meeting/drop off point.
Other reasons to book include:
- Choice of 16 areas to cruise
- 18 hotel barges to choose from, ranging from 6 to 20 passengers
- 15 cruise themes available
Speak to a cruise expert